Welcome to Texas! Amarillo is the largest city in the Texas panhandle, its main airport was renamed Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport after Rick Husband , the astronaut, who was born in Amarillo and died in the Columbia Space Shuttle crash STS 07, in 2003.
KAMA operates with around 300,000+ passengers a year, and had a $50 million terminal renovation in 2011.
This superbly detailed recreation of KAMA includes:
• 1ft/pix photoscenery of the airport and surrounding area
• Corrected landclasses of the area around the airport
• The whole airport recreated in fantastic detail
• 100s of custom buildings
• Custom static vehicles and objects
• Baked Ambient occlusion on many buildings and ground textures
• Baked night lighting
• SODE jetways
• Performance optimised with LODS and combined textures
• The airport does not include the aircraft seen at the terminal in the product images; please use a traffic add-on program.
• This airport requires user activation.
SXAD KAMA VERSION LOGSXAD KAMA VERSION LOG:
- Change Log:
- Colour corrected photoscenery to green
- Changed surrounding landclasses
- Corrected runway markings Gate Numbers Corrected
- Additional Gate 8 Added.
- Runway Dirt Textures improved
- Runway Lights Improved