Welcome to SXAD’s KCRP, Corpus Christi International Airport. This high fidelity recreation includes the entire airport and the immediate surrounding area. Compatible with Prepar3D v5.
KCRP is designated by the FAA as a non-hub primary commercial service facility. It features a six gate terminal and has recently had the U.S. Coast Guard Sector / Air Station Corpus Christi move to the airport. 2019-2020 saw around 5800 aircraft departures and around 625,000 passenger movements at CRP.
SXAD Corpus Christi International Airport includes:
- A detailed recreation of the entire airport and buildings
- 5ft/pix photoscenery matched to Global or the default Landclass
- A significant area outside the airport modelled
- Custom night lighting
- Custom taxiway signs
- Custom ground textures
- Baked night lighting and Ambient Occlusion
- Combined models and LODS for better performance
- SODE animated Jetways
- Dynamic Lighting (Prepar3D v4 & 5 only)
- Product images show integration with 3rd Party landclass set, your version may appear different if default landclass are used. Photoscenery blended with default land class set is included.
- This product requires user activation in your simulator (FSX)
- AI models shown at terminal not included.
- IMPORTANT: Product images show Prepar3D v5, other versions: FSX, FSX:SE, Prepar3D v1,2 and 3 do not support specular ground materials and may appear differently.