Here are the easy steps to activating SXAD HOBBY in FSX and FSX Steam Edition:
After running the installer and selecting the simulator version you wish to install into, run the simulator and…
- Press left-ALT, which will bring up the taskbar.
- Select “World” > “Scenery Library”
- Click “Add Area”
- Open the “SXAD” folder and highlight “SXAD HOBBY”
- Press “OK”, and “OK” again, to load the scenery into your simulators activated scenery list.
- Generally with Prepar3D it’s a good idea to close your simulator after it has loaded, then restart after it has finished closing FSUPIC etc in the background (usually less than a minute, as I have noticed performance issues and graphical problems occasionally if this is not done.
- Houston Hobby is ready to use!